Tagsasymptomatic shedding bach flowers birth child cure herpes date dating with herpes depression emtional issues gave herpes genital hepes genital herpes genital herpes spread get herpes give herpes got herpes have kids herpes herpes and pregancy herpes and sex herpes cure herpes lysine herpes outbreak herpes questions herpes research herpes symptoms herpes transmission herpes treatment infant is it genital herpes kill herpes living with herpes love mother outbreaks prevent herpes relationship remedy sex life with herpes stress supplement suppressive therapy transmit herpes treatment vaginal herpes
- The Paleo Diet and Herpes
- Herpes and Your Relationship: What herpes can do to your love life and what it can tell you about your partner
- Constant Herpes Outbreaks: Why You Keep Having Them and How to Get Rid of Them Once and For All?
- Vitamin C for Herpes: Learn How to Use Vitamin C to Abort Outbreaks and Heal Blisters Faster
- Herpes Itching Relief: Stop Herpes Itchiness Fast & Easy From Home for Just a Few Cents
Monthly Archives: November 2010
A negative history of herpes or having no symptoms does not prove you were not infected before. A positive PCR test only shows that you have an active infection. It does not necessarily prove that you did not have herpes prior to that infection. You could request a blood test at the same time and if the result negative, then it becomes quite certain you just got herpes from your new partner. PCR tests return a lot of false negative and can be performed only when symptoms are present. Sometimes people do not experience symptoms at first so getting to know who gave you herpes is not easy. Continue reading